Before we proceed to the actual process of placing an order, here are a few reminders:
You need to be an account Level 2 user to place an order. To upgrade from Level 1 to Level 2, do your KYC.
Make sure your balance is enough to cover the transaction fees.
1. On the Exchange drop-down menu, select:
(a) Trading Venue
(c) Trading Pair/Instruments
In this example, CRP, BTC, and ETHBTC are the selected elements.
2. Click on the selected trading pair (ETHBTC in the example) on the Watchlist panel.
3. The Order Here screen will display the selected trading pair:
1. All pending orders can still be amended and canceled. However, they can't be undone once they are filled and executed.
2. On LIMIT ORDERS:
- Sell orders will be filled or executed if the price is equal to or greater than the specified limit price.
- Buy orders will be filled or executed if the price is equal to or lower than the specified limit price.