As of this writing (12/11/2018), The CryptalDash Exchange supports trading in the following third-party exchanges:
How to set up your account API?
1. Log into the Exchange and from the Dashboard, go to Settings > hover and click Account.
2. Click the “Add Account API” button located just above Settings.
3. Supply the information in the fields required. Before you do that, read these guidelines:
- Log in to your selected Exchange.
- Enable Trading before generating the Account API to allow you to place orders through The CryptalDash Exchange.
The fields are:
- Nickname: The alias/name for your external Exchange account, e.g. Name_Exchange
- Exchange: Select from the drop-down box.
- API Key: Generate this from your chosen Exchange
- API Secret: Generate this from your chosen Exchange
- Passphrase: Depends on your external Exchange/optional.
Click Submit. Wait for the prompt confirming the registration of the account API. The linked account API will also be added to the list, as shown below.
Linked Account API
With your Account API successfully registered, your external or third-party Exchange account, e.g. Binance, is now linked to your CryptalDash account.
This means you can now place orders on Binance via CryptalDash. Just select a trading pair from your selected venue on the CryptalDash Watchlist and complete the order form.