The following fixes were rolled out to existing functionalities during the relevant period covered.
1. Whitelist Registration. Use the “Resubmit Whitelist Registration” button to redo the whitelisting of a certain wallet.
2. Canceled Withdrawal. You have the option to cancel withdrawal as long as it has not been approved or remains pending.
You’ll receive a prompt confirming the withdrawal has been successfully canceled.
3. Confirmed Deposits. Deposits that have been confirmed are reflected in your History.
To find these Deposits, go to Balances > History > Deposits.
4. Canceled Partially Filled Orders. Your Trade History contains all your filled and partially filled orders, including those that have been canceled.
Here’s an example of an order that has been canceled.
This canceled partially filled order is displayed in the Trade History.
5. Trade Details. The Trade History displays the details of each trade. Click on each trade
To access your Trade History, click Reports > Trading History > Trade History.
Final tests of the API trading are almost completed, and it should be released soon. Once ready, it will allow users to trade on CryptalDash programmatically, allowing to obtain real-time market data and place orders.
In the meantime, recent updates to the API include:
- Add Base Asset Code and Quote Asset Code as the response for Ticker API.
- The Symbols section of the API has a descriptive Base Asset Name and Quote Asset Name.
- Improvements to the API’s Account Trade History.