The Coin Listing Competition presents the only opportunity for coins to get listed on The CryptalDash Exchange.
Do you want to trade your coin in the Exchange? Gather, mobilize, and organize your community for this listing opportunity, here's how.
HOW TO APPLY
In your application form, tick/check at least one goal from the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
We are only listing coins that support one or more SDGs.
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Clean water and sanitation
- Affordable and clean energy
- Decent work and economic growth
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Partnerships for the goals
Upon internal verification, we will handpick 20 coins that will participate in the current phase of the Competition.
Only two (2) coins will be declared as the winners for the phase. This is aside from the instant listing winner(s).
HOW TO WIN
There are two ways to win the Competition:
- Accumulate 70,000 (70K) points to automatically get a listing in the Exchange. This is also known as the instant listing.
- Compete with other coins and whoever gets the highest points wins.
Indeed, we are easing the rules so every coin participant has a better chance at winning. So, for the current phase, start with the following:
1. Do the 2 required tasks, as specified below.
2. Do the 300 minimum number of social shares.
3. Do the 300 minimum number of social follows.
HOW LONG DOES THE PHASE RUN
Each phase will run for one week, Friday 2AM EDT to Friday 2AM EDT.
The current phase runs from 16 November 2AM EDT to 23 November 2AM EDT.
HOW TO EARN POINTS FOR YOUR COIN
Core team members, influencers, supporters, and all other members of the participating coin communities can earn points by:
- High leverage tasks: 30,000 points where 1 task is equivalent from 1,000 to 5,000 points
- Buying CRD tokens: 30,000 points where USD $1 spent on CRD tokens is equivalent to 10 points
- Social shares: 5,000 points equivalent to 500 shares
- Social follows: 5,000 points equivalent to 500 follows
A summary of the Competition's point system:
|Component||Points Earned||Total Points Cap|
|High Leverage Tasks||1 task = 1,000 to 5,000 points||30,000 points|
|CRD Token Purchase||USD $1 spent to buy CRD = 10 points||30,000 points|
|Social Shares||1 share = 10 points||5,000 points|
|Social Follows||1 follow = 10 points||5,000 points|
To start earning points, go to https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing then look for your coin name and click its assigned Vote button.
WHAT ARE HIGH LEVERAGE TASKS
Each of these tasks is equivalent to at least 1,000 to 5,000 points. In essence, these tasks add leverage to the participating coin’s position in the ranking.
Carry out the required high-leverage tasks as labeled and work from there especially if you are aiming for the instant listing.
1. Make us an Admin of Your Telegram / Discord Group - 5,000 Points [REQUIRED]
- Add @cryptaldashcoinlisting as admin of your Telegram / Discord community during the duration of the competition.
- This is for us to send educational content, i.e. how to trade videos to your community.
2. Book an Interview - 5,000 Points [REQUIRED]
- The core team members of each coin participant must book a call with Chyrrelle via Calendly at https://www.calendly.com/chyrrelle/coin-listing-cryptaldashexchange
- We will record this call and give you a copy of the recorded interview.
- Post and syndicate this interview on your social media platforms.
- During the interview, prepare to talk about:
1. Tell us about your coin.
2. Tell us about your project’s roadmap.
3. Why your coin should be listed on the Exchange.
4. What value can the Exchange add to your coin/project.
3. Publish an Article on an Authority Crypto Website - 5,000 Points
Get at least one article published on an authority crypto website and discuss the following:
- About CryptalDash
- About the Coin Listing Competition, it’s important to emphasize that we are only listing coins that support and promote a sustainable world in line with the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- You can also promote your coin and its participation in the Coin Comp.
- Insert this blurb about the CryptalDash Exchange: The CryptalDash Exchange is the world’s first integrated cryptocurrency exchange. It enables cross-market views and execution. You can trade within the Exchange or via integrated third party exchanges. Trading at CryptalDash means you always get the best price.
- Provide links to our platform <https://www.cryptaldash.com> and the page where anyone can vote for your coin at <https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing>
By authority crypto website, it is a website that is well regarded in the cryptocurrency world for having reliable and quality information or news about the subject, e.g. CoinDesk. These sites rank higher in search results so you can spot them right away.
Each website has its own policies on contributing articles, you might have to sign up as a guest blogger, go through screening to have your article published, etc.
4. Get an Influencer to Discuss About You and CryptalDash - 5,000 Points
- Get an influencer with at least 100K followers to (i) create content about your coin community featuring CryptalDash and (ii) promote it to his/her audience.
5. Brand Visibility on Your Website - 5,000 Points
- Display the coin listing banner on your official website on the homepage, either at the header or footer.
- It should link back to <https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing>
- The embedded medium must generate 1,000 visits to the CryptalDash Coin Comp page.
Download CryptalDash banners/logos/widgets here:
6. Create a Youtube Video About You and CryptalDash - 2,000 Points
- Produce and publish a video on Youtube.
- What’s in the video: talk about your coin, why it should be listed on the Exchange, why we should list you on the Exchange, and ask your community to vote for your coin.
- The video must include a link to https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing on the first line of its description. Then write: “Exchange is now live. Get listed in the first exchange integrated with third party exchanges.”
- For the video caption, write: Get <COIN> listed in CryptalDash Exchange.
- Include CryptalDash in the video tags.
- Get the video to gain at least 500 views. (PRO TIP: Syndicate or distribute the video on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Medium, and Telegram).
- Share this video on Twitter with the hashtags #CryptalDash #coinlisting #supportourcoin
7. Pitch Us Any of Your Suggestions - 2,000 Points
- How can you provide value to us and help spread the word about us? What websites do you own where you can feature us on?
- Let us know about your ideas. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Email Your Community - 1,000 Points
- Send a daily email blast to your community. In this email blast, tell your community about your coin’s participation in the Competition and ask them to support and vote for your coin.
- The email should be sent out to at least 2,000 contacts and include email@example.com in the mailing list.
- As proof of the email blast, send a screenshot containing the number of the recipients and the content to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Engage Your Telegram Community - 1,000 Points
- Pin a post on your Telegram community for at least 3 days (72 hours) during the relevant phase of the Competition.
- The post will read: “Support Our Coin. Help us get listed in CryptalDash Exchange. Vote Here! <https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing>”
- The Telegram admin will be the one to pin the post.
- Tag @cryptaldashcoinlisting in the post.
10. Post on Bitcoin Forum - 1,000 Points
- Go to Bitcoin Forum <https://https://bitcointalk.org/> then post in the ANN (Announcements) with all the relevant details and links about your participation in the Competition.
- Add to the post the CryptalDash logo/banner that links to the CryptalDash website at https://www.cryptaldash.com
11. Pin a Post on a Crypto Trading Group on Facebook - 1,000 Points
- Pin a post on a Crypto Trading FB Group with at least 10,000 members.
- The pinned post will promote your coin’s bid to win a listing at the Exchange.
- The post should link back to Facebook.com/CryptalDash and https://www.cryptaldash.com
12. Create a Reddit Post - 1,000 Points
- Create a post promoting your coin on your subreddit and cross-post it on r/CryptalDashCommunity
- The post must receive at least 100 upvotes to earn points.
- The post must also include a link to the Coin Listing Competition.
Support and vote for your coin at https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
- The points earned by each coin are checked each day for fake votes, spamming, and other similar activities. Since the competition receives a huge number of fake votes, please note that the points seen on the page are not the final and verified numbers.
- Winners of the Coin Listing Competition are subject to the rules and regulations of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and other regulatory bodies.
- Buying CRD tokens is considered a term of involvement of the CRD community and should not be considered as payment for the listing.
- Winning the Coin Listing Competition does not equate to being automatically listed on the Exchange. Every Coin Comp winner must go through the onboarding and integration process. All listing conditions will apply, refer to this guide.
Spamming is not tolerated. It could lead to disqualification from the Competition.