Yes, the application has now been submitted and up for verification. You will also receive an email confirming that we received your KYC application. When you log into your account, you will see "Pending Verification" as the status of your KYC.
Articles in this section
- Is every member of the Exchange required to do the KYC?
- Is there a deadline for the KYC?
- I already have an ICO portal account so do I need to create an Exchange account?
- Where do I go to begin my KYC?
- What happens if I forgot to activate the link requiring me to reset my password?
- How do I complete my KYC application?
- Are there important points I need to remember when filling out the personal and residence information fields of the KYC application?
- Regarding documents for the KYC, I don’t have IDs or passport. What other documents can I submit for the verification?
- I was logged out of my account after submitting my KYC application. Was the application submitted?
- When will I receive my KYC approval?