For new users, click Register Here to create a new account using the email you used to purchase CRD tokens during the ICO or another email for non-CRD holders.
For existing users, click Forgot Password and check your email. If you have done this process, just enter your email and password. Click Login.
2. At the Dashboard, go to Settings > Profile.
3. Click Upgrade to begin your transition to Level 2.
4. You will be redirected to the verification or Know Your Customer (KYC) page.
KYC is a standard procedure in verifying the identity of members trading at the Exchange.
Check reasons for verification. Click Next.
Note: As of this time, only personal or individual accounts are supported. Support for Corporate accounts will follow soon.
5. Read over the guidelines carefully on this page. Once you are done and ready, click Next.
6. Complete the application at this page. Then click Next.
There are four main guidelines of the KYC verification:
- Fill out all the personal info and residential address. For the contact info, the country code will be generated
- For proof of identification, upload a photo of you holding your main ID and another of your secondary ID. Acceptable IDs include National ID, Driver's License, and Passport.
- As proof of address, submit a copy of your utility bill not older than three months.
- The KYC Form needs to be duly signed. Download the form then use any Adobe Reader that allows you to virtually sign the Form and upload it. If it's virtually impossible to sign the Form, download and print the Form then sign it. Upload the scanned document to the site.
Here's a step-by-step guide to completing the KYC:
7. Click Submit once you have reviewed the information and documentation.
8. Wait for approval. You'll receive emails from us: first, confirming that we have received your KYC application then another confirming approval of your KYC. You might receive emails in between asking for supplementary documentation/information. Also, regularly check your account for the status of your KYC application.
Success! Once you are approved for KYC, your account will be upgraded to Level 2 and you can start trading!