How to register for an Exchange account
2. Click OK to the prompt. Then click Register Here.
3. Register using the email address you used during the ICO to get your existing CRD balance.
If you are a new user with no existing CRD tokens, register using any email.
Review and accept the terms and conditions to proceed.
For your password, it should match the following criteria:
Have at least 10 to 50 characters
Contain at least 2 uppercase letters and at least 2 lowercase letters in the Alphabet
Contain at least one digit
Contain at least one special character, e.g. *, ?, !
Should not contain the same text from the email
4. Check your email for the activation link. To be sure, open your Inbox, Trash, Spam and other folders.
If the email does not arrive soon, e.g. within an hour after the registration, contact customer support at [email protected]
5. Click on the activation link sent to your email. It will redirect you to the Exchange site. The activation link is valid for 24 hours only.
A sample activation email from The CryptalDash Exchange:
TIP on Expired Activation Links
Click on the link to redirect you to the Exchange site. Hit Resend activation so that you can receive another activation link in your email.
6. Once you have successfully logged onto your Exchange account, you will see this prompt on your screen.
7. Click OK to the pop-up window.
8. To begin your KYC, go to Settings > Profile. Then, click Upgrade.
9. Follow these instructions on how to upgrade your account to Level 2: