Network Related Issues:
Figure 1 - [E] Connection failure: Sever Connection Failed ( Code : 0 )
Figure 2 - Could not connect to the server!
Figure 3 - Cannot contact reCAPTCHA
Figure 4 - Stuck at Logging in
Things To Check:
- Refresh(F5) the Cryptaldash Exchange site.
- Check your internet connection.
Figure 5 - Ping Test
Try to send ping requests to the Cryptaldash Exchange site to see if you have a stable connection. You can use the following command:
ping exchange.cryptaldash.com -n 20
ping - Command to send ping requests
exchange.cryptaldash.com - Cryptaldash Exchange site
-n 20 - number of ping requests
You can also run a ping request to a different site, such as www.google.com, to verify your connection quality.
Figure 6 - Speed Test
You can also perform a speedtest at http://www.speedtest.net to further check your connection quality.
- Try a different web browser(e.g. Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari)
- If using a mobile device, try logging in from a desktop or laptop.
- If currently on an office or corporate network, there may be network restrictions that can affect your connection. Try to connect to a different network.
Retry or Refresh Website
You can refresh the website if it stops responding on certain areas like submitting documents for KYC by pressing F5. You can also do a refresh plus ignoring cached content by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + R, or SHIFT + F5.