You will receive an email informing you of the rejection and then the reason for such. You may resubmit your application and include the relevant information/documentation being asked.
Articles in this section
- Is every member of the Exchange required to do the KYC?
- Is there a deadline for the KYC?
- I already have an ICO portal account so do I need to create an Exchange account?
- Where do I go to begin my KYC?
- What happens if I forgot to activate the link requiring me to reset my password?
- How do I complete my KYC application?
- Are there important points I need to remember when filling out the personal and residence information fields of the KYC application?
- Regarding documents for the KYC, I don’t have IDs or passport. What other documents can I submit for the verification?
- I was logged out of my account after submitting my KYC application. Was the application submitted?
- When will I receive my KYC approval?